Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Ups and Downs of a Flakey Human Being

It is common knowledge that this chick is spacey.  There was a time in my existence when I was organized and reliable.  I blame first my husband and then my kids for making me this person.  The one who is clearly incapable of staying focused when there are so many things in my life that hinder my ability to stick to one thing at a time.  Especially since I have a running list of all the projects I need to finish.

The good news is I'm almost done with Catalyst Claimed!  So, so close!  Lots of fun new characters and I will admit that there are a few parts I laughed until I cried when I wrote them.  I'm pretty excited.

I'm trying this new thing though.  I'm going to have my books edited!  Say what?!  I know.  What an idea!  So I don't really have a date for Catalyst Claimed, but I'll post it when I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment